SATURDAY 12th August 2017 13:00-15:30 Paignton Library: Rooms 10/11/12 & Learning Suite
Please note : Some talks subject to change. We will create a schedule on the day.
Beginners' Guide to Physical Computing (All afternoon)
Lucy Morgan will run a one-hour introductory session on physical computing with the Raspberry Pi.
Introduction to Programming in Python
This may or may not happen. Volunteers to run a Python introduction session welcome.
Demonstration of Ozobots with Tom Brough
Tom will be showing off his latest Ozobot purchase. A programmable robot.
Learn to program in C++ on the Raspberry Pi
Talk by Phil Gardener on learning C++. The above book will be available on the day from Phil.
Throughout the afternoon (1.00pm - 3.30pm)
All manner of interesting people will be working on cool tech stuff!
- Help, advice and troubleshooting.
- Project to live stream video to youtube from a Raspberry Pi (Tom Brough) TBC
- Retro-gaming with Gameboys (Andy Wills)
- Nintendo Switch demonstration (TBC)
- Elouise Wills will be making a video documentary of the day's events!