Saturday March 10th 2018 - 12:30 to 15:00
For the next Jam
The following will be set up:
- 3x Raspberry Pis for 'Physical Computing' activities, with monitors, keyboards and mice
- Spare monitors, keyboards and mice, for anyone who wants to bring their own Pi or other hardware
- 3x netbooks set up for general use, scratch, python, Arduino etc.
We will also have the following events:
- Arduino / Laptop voice controlled LED
- Demo of TK / Python project to talk to Minecraft-pi.
- Various other projects or items people bring along to demo
As always, we will offer help, troubleshooting and general discussion. If you need help with anything, come and have a chat and we will see if we can help, or at least try and point you in the right direction.