Saturday October 14th 2017 - 12:30 to 15:30
For the next Jam
The following will be set up:
- 3x Raspberry Pis for Lucy's Physical Computing activity
- 3x monitors, keyboards and mice, for anyone who wants to bring their own Pi (or other)
- 3x netbooks set up for general use and for use with Andy's Python session
We will also have the following events:
- Physical Computing with Lucy Morgan. Use a Raspberry Pi to control LEDs and other components.
- 2.times do will hopefully be running one of their practical sessions as part of the Jam. This will be similar to what Lucy is doing.
- Python with Andy Wills - introduction to Python using materials from the codeclub website.
- C++ with Phil Gardner
- LXSS on Windows with Matthew Lugg
As always, we will offer help, troubleshooting and general discussion. If you need help with anything, come and have a chat and we will see if we can help, or at least try and point you in the right direction.