Saturday December 9th 2017 - 12:30 to 15:00
For the next Jam
The following will be set up:
- 3x Raspberry Pis for Lucy's Physical Computing activity
- 3x monitors, keyboards and mice, for anyone who wants to bring their own Pi (or other)
- 3x netbooks set up for general use and for use with Andy's Python session
We will also have the following events:
- Physical Computing, Lucy can't make it, so this will be set out as usual.
- 2.times do will hopefully be running one of their practical sessions as part of the Jam. This may include robotic control with Arduino, Sonic Pi, 3D printing and more.
As always, we will offer help, troubleshooting and general discussion. If you need help with anything, come and have a chat and we will see if we can help, or at least try and point you in the right direction.